Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nothing Bad Will Happen

I would like to have been something more..........

I say it to myself all the time. Every time I fall short, every time I fail. When I take the time to truly see myself, to really stare and not just a quick glance - I can't trust what I see right there in front of me. "Is this really me?" "This is it, nothing more?"

I never wanted my life to turn out this way, but one wrong turn or perhaps a series of them has led me to my very own "Middle-Of-Nowhere". Now that I'm here, it doesn't really matter much which way I go, it all seems to end up in the same place. The thing about being in the Middle-Of-Nowhere is that it appears it's endless, there's no boundaries, no borders, no rules, no change, no way out......

Make a change and nothing happens turn over a new page and nothing happens get it together and try to get out but nothing happens.

In all fairness though, here in the Middle-Of-Nowhere Nothing Bad Will Happen because it already has........